Al Johnson's COVID-19 Policy
Starting June 8, 2020, 7am-3pm, Al Johnson’s is open daily for indoor dining.
The Butik will be open 8am-3pm. To help make your visit as safe as we can we are implementing these procedures:
- The hostess station will be located outside the front door (weather permitting).
- Please…no standing or waiting inside lobby. You may come into the dining room when your table is ready.
- All Al Johnson's employees will be wearing facemasks and we recommend for your safety and ours that customers do as well.
- All our employees will pass a health and temperature check before their shift starts.
- Handsanitizer stations are located at all entrances and exits.
- We will clean and sanitze common areas as well as menus, chairs, and tables after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, and condiments will either a single-use or will be cleaned and sanitzed after every use.
We will continue to be a leader in food safety andsanitation practices where all of our team is trained in safe food handling practices and a Certified Food Protection Manager is scheduled for every shift.
- The Butik is open, but with controlled occupancy.
- Prefer not to eat inside? Curbside delivery is available daily. To place your order, call 920-421-4ALS (see menu link below)
f you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options.
Note that as the situation changes, we'll adapt our guidelines to follow new recommended procedures.
CLICK HERE: Al Johnson's full daily menu