Al Johnson's COVID-19 Policy
To help keep our staff and our guests safe, Al Johnson’s has implemented the following procedures:
AL JOHNSON’S RESTAURANT
• The restaurant is open 7am-3pm daily
• The hostess station will be located outside the front door (weather permitting).
• Please…no standing or waiting inside lobby. You may come into the dining room when your table is ready.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options.
• The Butik is open 8am-3pm, but with controlled occupancy.
• All Al Johnson's employees will be wearing facemasks, and we require all guests to wear masks inside the building and Butik unless they are seated at their table.
STABBUR BEER GARDEN
• Stabbur Beer Garden is open (weather permitting) 10am-11pm daily for drinks, and serving food Thursday-Sunday 12pm-8pm
• Masks will be worn by all Stabbur Beer Garden employees, and we require all guests to wear masks in the following situations:
• When approaching the bar or the Kok to place a food or drink order
• When within six feet of anyone not in your family or group
• There is no seating at the bar, but patrons can use the socially distanced tables or spread out around the property
• Hand sanitizer stations are located at all entrances and exits.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas as well as menus, chairs, and tables after every use.
• Food and beverage containers will either a single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
We appreciate your understanding as we strive to do our part to protect our staff, our guests, and our community. Note that as the situation changes, we'll adapt our guidelines to follow new recommended procedures.
CLICK HERE: Al Johnson's full daily menu